A relatively minor update was released today. The item that caught my eye in the release notes was that it addressed an issue that could cause someone to appear to be logged in multiple times from the same computer. I’ve had a few complaints from clients about not being able to login because they had, apparently, exceeded the maximum number of allowed users. Hopefully, this update will fix that up.
Here are the official release notes…
- Resolved a rare case that could cause a crash when clicking the Log Out button
- The current search filter is now properly restored after viewing a saved Smart Find
- Addressed a potential issue that could cause clients to appear as being logged in multiple times from the same station
- Resolved an issue that could prevent remote gift cards from being redeemed correctly
- Added checks to prevent multiple instances of the Multi-Store window from being opened